Safety Comes First
Workplace safety is top priority at Source One and our employees work under the safest conditions possible. We work with our customers to provide all employees with the information and training necessary for a safe and productive work experience.
All employees receive a copy of the Source One Employee Safety Handbook which contains important tips and guidelines to promote a safe work environment.
- Do not stand on chairs, tables, or desks to reach items.
- Be constantly alert of any potential hazards in your work area such as moving equipment or machinery.
- Follow all safety rules or guidelines at the facility where you are working.
- Ensure you are properly trained on any equipment before attempting to operate.
- Always wear the proper attire for your assignment, including any personal protective equipment required.
- Utilize safe lifting practices: test the load before lifting, keep the object close to your body, use your legs and not your back when lifting, and move your feet to avoid twisting while moving objects.
- Familiarize yourself with the emergency exits at the facility where you are working.