Source One has a safety program that far exceeds staffing industry standards. Safety staff members are all OSHA trained. Our Be Safe & Win™ program promotes workplace safety and substantially reduces work-related injuries.
The responsibilities of our safety team include:
- OSHA compliance
- Accident prevention
- Perform customer assessments to map out site-specific training/orientation needs
- Written safety programs
- Safety training consultation
- Reporting of accident frequency ratio
- Accident investigation
- Branch OSHA compliance evaluations
Our goal is to provide the safest working environment possible for our employees. Source One has a written safety program that includes policies to assure compliance with OSHA regulatory requirements such as Hazard Communication, Personal Protective Equipment, Blood borne Pathogens, etc. The elements of our program are designed to enhance general industrial safety knowledge and to nurture a safety culture throughout the company.
Safety Services Offered:
- Safety training audit
- OSHA record-keeping audit
- Written safety programs to include general safety/IIPP, forklift, crane, machine guarding, lockout/tagout, emergency evacuation, fire protection, hazard communication, confined space, fall protection, bloodborne pathogens, personal protective equipment, electrical, and ergonomics.
- Forklift certification
- General safety training classes to include housekeeping, emergency action plan, machine guarding, lockout/tagout, electrical safety, ergonomics, hazard communication, personal protective equipment, industrial hygiene, and bloodborne pathogens.